Tuesday 10 March 2015

Superdrug Sheet Face Masks

I love a good face mask, who doesn’t? Nothing beats a pamper session that leaves your skin glowing, but if I’m honest I don’t do it nearly as often as I should. The 10 or 15 minutes required to put it on, wait and wash it off again is a 10 or 15 minutes I’d rather spend doing something else. 

So while I was out shopping the other day in Superdrug I spotted some sheet face masks, the ones that look a bit like the Jason mask
out of Friday 13th, and thought they looked interesting.

Mainly I’m just being lazy because you just take the handy little sheet out place it on your face wait 5 minutes take it off and splash your face with water. Voila! Face mask benefits + no mess = happy me.

There are 4 masks, deep cleansing, purifying, calming and moisturising. The only one I didn’t get was the moisturising one. I’m having a bit of a bad skin week so I tried the purifying mask first.


The Purifying mask has a blend of tea tree oil targeted at normal to oily skin. It smelled quite minty which was nice as I love the smell, it was very refreshing and after taking it off did leave my skin smooth but no massive difference.


The Calming Mask doesn't have a very nice smell to it at all, slightly reminds me of toilet bathroom cleaner! No tingle with this mask and again leaves my skin feeling nicely refreshed.


The Detoxifying Mask had quite a manly smell, and did tingle as the 5 minutes went on. Another I wasn't a fan of in the fragrance department I think I started with the best one!



I would probably say that if you have seriously problematic skin you should probably look elsewhere for a more intensive mask but if you just want to have a little fun or need one for traveling (handy foil packets) these are perfect. 

With the size of the masks themselves and the general smell of all of them I would also say they were pretty gender neutral so if you've been trying to get a male friend to try a face mask, these masks would be the perfect try out! I'd suggest the deep cleansing one as that was the one that smelled the most manly.

The masks retail at £1.29 at Superdrug but I got mine on 3 for 2 you can find them here 


Does anyone know of any intensive sheet masks that are pretty good? Leave a comment below and ill be sure to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to this website for bringing comprehensive information for the audience and adding new things to the internet. Hope to get more of this line of information in future as well.

    ReplyDelete