Saturday 7 March 2015

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Spring Collection

I for one am a big fan of Barry M Nail colour I think that most of the colours have a good pay off with two coats and providing you prep the nail with basecoat and finish off with a good topcoat you’re good to go. 
I have found mine to last at least 5 days, going up to 7+ if I take care not to do anything that would chip them. In all honesty, I like to change my nail varnish quite often so I don’t give it time to look scruffy.

 In the Speedy collection they have released 9 new colours *listed below* all in pretty pastel colours ready for spring/summer. The new quick dry formula is pretty good but the stand out for this new collection is the flat brush. It makes the application process much easier and quicker, or you could say speedy…..

I love the checkerboard top on all the bottles it makes it easy to find them and it just looks plain cute! It also goes along with the theme of the collection with all of the polishes themselves having Racings/car related names. I have to say my favourites are definitely Pit stop and Lap Of Honour.


Stop The Clock – Pale creamy yellow. 
Full Throttle – Pastel Tangerine, Not a bright in your face orange, unique colour
Pit Stop – Light Grey, Cool ashy undertone
In A Heart Beat – Pastel coral pink, unusual colour look amazing with a tan and on toes!
Kiss Me Quick – Pretty all round standard baby pink, can’t go wrong but nothing out of the ordinary
Lap Of Honour – Grey Tone Lilac Purple
Road Rage – Pastel Jade green, Slightly mint coloured
Eat My Dust – Pastel Blue, you will have seen this before like Kiss Me Quick but again lovely shade
Pole Position – Pastel Spring green, more of a traditional green than Road Rage with a yellow tone



These polishes are available at boots and Superdrug now retailing at £3.99 each. If you spend half your life in either of these stores like me you’ll know that they often have a 3 for 2 events on so keep a look out!

*I got my polishes when there was a 2 for £7 offer in Superdrug*


What is your favourite colour of the new collection? Leave a comment below

0 comments:

Post a Comment