Saturday 7 March 2015

Starting a beauty blog

This is something I have always wanted to do, not just because I have a passion/obsession with makeup and all things beauty but I love finding out about new and innovative products. I mean who doesn’t want to find that perfect lipstick that stays put all the way through the night in the perfect red? Or that multipurpose lip and cheek product that you can’t live without.

So I thought I would start a blog and share the things I find with anyone who’s interested in knowing. I’ve never been to a makeup class in my life (hopefully that with change!) and I am self-taught recreating looks I see in magazines and professional MUA’s I see in social media. 

I hope that you find something that you’ve been looking for, even if its something I’m not so fond of, try it out, everyone is different it could be that miracle product you’ve been looking for.

I hope through my blog you will be able to try new things that you otherwise wouldn’t have found, if you see products that I have reviewed leave a comment and let me know what you think of it, and feedback would be appreciated as I don’t claim to know everything!
Stay tuned for more blogs posts 
Makeup Brushes


0 comments:

Post a Comment